We find Welbeck an inspiring place to work.
If you would like to join us at Welbeck, job opportunities from across the estate's diverse businesses are posted on this page when they become available.
If you have any questions about working at Welbeck, please do get in touch.
The Welbeck Estates Company Limited
Commercial Property Manager
Competitive salary, plus use of a company vehicle or car allowance.
Reporting to the Property Department this post is a key part of the Estate Management team and will involve the day-to-day management, maintenance and letting of a diverse multi-let commercial and industrial property portfolio located in North Nottinghamshire and North East Derbyshire in accordance with relevant legislation and codes of good practice.
The successful candidate should be hardworking, committed and self-motivated with relevant qualifications and previous experience preferably in a similar role. They must be able to work on their own initiative on a day-to-day basis and be confident and competent to manage and deal with a range of people in a variety of situations.
For further details please contact Becky Cartlidge, HR Manager by email at Becky.Cartlidge@welbeck.co.uk or at The Welbeck Estates Company Limited, Cavendish House, Welbeck, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 3LL.
Closing date: Monday 12th March 2018
The Welbeck Abbey Brewery Limited
Part - Time Sales Development Representative - 15 hours per week
It’s an exciting time to be part of Welbeck Abbey Brewery, and we are looking to recruit a new member of the team.
The two guiding principles which underpin our brewery are to produce the best quality beer in the market, and provide our customers with exemplary service every time. The team currently produces around 12,000-15,000 pints of hand crafted real ale per week, which we supply into pubs, restaurants and specialist bottle beer shops within a 35 mile radius.
You won’t see our bottles in supermarkets as we believe that our top-quality, hand crafted ales should only be available outlets which pride themselves on sourcing the best quality, locally produced beers. We also only deal with selected wholesalers who supply similar outlets under the same ethos.
The brewery is currently embarking on an upgrade and expansion project to both increase the volume of beer which we can produce, and enable production of a wider range of beer styles.
The role comes with a great opportunity to shape the growth of the brewery as we are seeking a like-minded individual who understands our approach to sales and supply, and who can increase the number of customers within a targeted area.
If you are enthusiastic about locally produced food and drink, and have the desire to really drive forward a small business, you may be just the person we are seeking.
The daily role will include:
- Seeking potential new cask and keg beer customers within our target area
- Completing sales to these outlets, working to specific profit margins
- Completing some daily sales calls, however the majority of these relationships will be managed by the General Manager
- Developing and maintaining relationships with both cask and bottle wholesalers, with a view to pushing the bottled beer sales in particular
- Travelling to new and existing customers to promote the brand and increase sales
- Working with other team members to develop POS items, and establish sales priorities on a week-by-week basis
- Working to KPIs and reporting on these to the General Manager
Candidates should have:
- Good knowledge of the beer sector, preferably with relevant industry experience
- Good knowledge and experience of using CRM systems (Brewman)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience of working to and reporting on KPIs
- Be a confident driver with a clean licence
- Be comfortable working alone and as part of the team
If you would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV and salary expectations by Friday 23rd February to Becky.Cartlidge@welbeck.co.uk
The Harley Café
Various hours available, including weekend shifts – Start dates ASAP
Pay will be set in accordance with experience.
The Harley Café is a fun, busy café which opens 7 days a week, offering excellent fresh food and high levels of customer service.
We are looking to appoint Kitchen Assistants to ensure the smooth, efficient and cost effective running of the café at all times. Duties include:
- producing well prepared and thought out dishes, ensuring that high standards are maintained;
- ensuring the kitchen is kept to a high standard of cleanliness, adhering to health and safety standards;
- ensuring that the purchasing of stock, storage of stock and stock rotation is done effectively and cost efficiently;
- working with all staff to ensure that a proper clean down and tidy are completed daily in accordance with the closing schedules, with relevant paperwork completed.
You need to be passionate about good food, taking pride in all that you do. You’ll be a strong team player with good communication skills.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply including your CV to:
Welbeck Estates Company Limited