We find Welbeck an inspiring place to work.
If you would like to join us at Welbeck, job opportunities from across the estate's diverse businesses are posted on this page when they become available.
If you have any questions about working at Welbeck, please do get in touch.
Recruitment Open Day
at Welbeck Farm Shop and The Harley Café
Come along to our open day and meet the Head Chef, Café Manager and Welbeck Farm Shop's Floor Manager to discuss the various roles currently available. Take a mini-tour of the shop and café and introduce yourself to our friendly team to discuss what kind of roles and hours you are looking for.
DATE: Monday 14th June 2021
TIME: 9.30am - 12noon
A variety of positions, permanent and seasonal are now available in the following areas:
- Waitress/Café FOH
- Counter Assistants
- Retail Assistants
No CV or formal dress required, if you’re interested in great food and you enjoy working with and serving people in a busy but fun environment, just turn up for a chat with our team. We can't wait to meet you.
For more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
The Welbeck Estates Company Limited
A competitive salary and benefits package including house and vehicle
Reporting to the Property and Rural Estates Director, a unique opportunity has arisen for an Estate Manager excited by the commercial potential of rural estates to take a pivotal role working in this ambitious estate business assisting with the asset management and optimisation of both the traditional and entrepreneurial elements of all aspects of the wide-ranging rural property portfolio and to help deliver the next stage in the evolution of this historical and highly attractive estate for future generations.
- An MRICS qualified rural Chartered Surveyor, with a proven track record in optimising existing operations and developing new income streams on diverse rural estates.
- Commercially aware, strategic thinker, able to apply strong financial management skills across large property portfolios.
- An engaging and professional character with strong communication skills, who has the emotional intelligence to be an effective leader within the estate team and a respected ambassador outside of it.
- Energetic and resourceful, always looking to seek out and make the best of an opportunity.
- Business acumen, financially and IT literate with good attention to detail.
For a copy of the job description and to discuss confidentially please contact Helen Astill on 07721 437 085 or send a CV to email@example.com.