We find Welbeck an inspiring place to work.
If you would like to join us at Welbeck, job opportunities from across the estate's diverse businesses are posted on this page when they become available.
If you have any questions about working at Welbeck, please do get in touch.
The Welbeck Abbey Brewery
12 hours per week, typically Tuesday to Thursday10am – 2pm
To start as soon as possible.
It’s an exciting time to be part of Welbeck Abbey Brewery, and we are looking to recruit a new member of the team. The microbrewery currently produces around 17,000 pints of hand crafted real ale per week, having recently invested in some new brewing kit. We are looking to grow the business over the next few years through supply to more local pubs.
The team needs a keen, self-motivated, office-based sales person to help drive the business forward by selling our award winning beers to new and existing customers. This role will be significantly supporting our on the road Business Development Manager in order to turn prospective customers into regular buyers.
The daily role will include:
- Using CRM system to call customers at given times each day, both new and existing.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with customers
- Upselling products
- A small amount of sales invoice filing
Candidates should have:
- Exemplary communication skills
- Experience of using computers, in particular a CRM system
- Sales experience
- Confidence in speaking on the phone
- Excellent negotiation skills
- An interest in and basic knowledge of real ale
- Good organisation and time management skills
- A desire to be part of a vibrant team in a fast paced environment
If you would like to apply for this post, please submit your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Monday 29th October