One bedroom dog-friendly cottage in Berriedale on the Langwell and Braemore Estate in Caithness, Scotland.
This recently refurbished cottage is in an idyllic location, flanked by two rivers. This gate lodge cottage offers the perfect place to stay for a few nights or longer. The cottage is easily accessed from the A9 and is just a two-minute walk from a secluded beach and estuary, with lots of short walks from the front door and plenty of long walks in the local vicinity.
- Kingsize bed (can be converted to twin beds by prior request)
- Bathroom with large overhead shower
- All bed linen and towels provided
Living & Relaxing
- Large sofa
- Free wireless broadband
- Log burning stove
Cooking & Dining
- Electric oven, grill, hob
- Fridge and freezer
- Microwave and toaster
- Range of utensils and accessories
- Washing machine
- Tea towels provided
- Beach within a short walking distance
- Onsite parking at the front of the property
On the most North-Eastern part of the North Coast 500 Scenic Route, Berriedale is a small fishing village on the East coast of Caithness and is the most Southern village in the county before crossing into Sutherland.
Spend a day relaxing on the shingle beach; if you are lucky enough, you may even see the local wildlife, including sea otters, dolphins and seals, as they frequently pass.
How to book
For further information and to book a stay, click here.