Our self-catering holiday accommodation is perfect for getting away from it all thanks to our quiet, rural setting.Our flexible guarantees means that we’re able to change the date of bookings or offer refunds for anyone unable to travel due to Government restrictions, self-isolation or illness due to Covid-19.
Our flexible booking policy
We have suspended our usual cancellation policy so you can book with peace of mind. This also applies to existing bookings. If you have to change plans due to coronavirus, you can move or cancel your stay up to 48 hours before the check-in day, due to:
- Government restrictions make it impossible for you to travel to the property.
- You or other guests have Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks before your check-in.
- You have to self-isolate.
If this happens you will have three options:
- Move your booking: You can move your booking to any dates up to the end of 2021 (subject to availability). The price may be higher or lower depending on the time of year. If you move your stay we will not charge any admin fees.
- Take a credit note: If you want to move your booking but you are not sure of dates we can give you a credit note for later. This will be valid up to the end of 2021, and there will be no admin fee charged.
- Cancel your booking: In this case, we will refund all payments.
When we are ready to revert back to the standard policy we’ll give plenty of notice so you don’t get ‘caught out’ by a change.