Stock up on the finest essentials and the little extras from Welbeck Farm Shop.
To help support the local community during the COVID-19 outbreak, Welbeck Farm Shop has set up a Contactless Collection Service. Orders are to be placed 2 days prior to the collection date.
How to use the Contactless Collection Service:
- Download an Order Form.
- Select the products you wish to order, specifying the quantities required.
- Email your order form to email@example.com.
- On receipt of the order, a member of the team will email you to confirm your order has been received. (The team are dealing with a high volume of orders and will get back to you as soon as possible).
- On your chosen collection day, a member of the team will pick your order and contact you to take payment.
For any further questions, please call the team on 01909 478725 (option 0)
If you are struggling to download or edit the document, feel free to view or print the order form and email the list of products and quantities, along with your preferred collection date and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can still pick up all your favourite produce in-store, with the reassurance that Welbeck Farm Shop has implemented additional measures for the safety of staff and customers.
- A hand sanitiser located in the entrance, which customers are free to use on entering and leaving the shop.
- For social distancing, in-store shoppers will be restricted to a maximum of 10 at one time.
- At busier periods, it may be necessary for an external queuing system. The Farm Shop team will be on hand to advise if this is the case.
- Floor markings have been installed to indicate the 2-metre social distancing guidelines.
- An internal screen has been installed at till points for added protection.
- Increased cleaning of touchpoints.
Welbeck Farm Shop is open Monday - Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sundays, 9am - 4pm.