To help ensure the health and wellbeing of our visitors and colleagues, all visitors are being asked to adhere to current Government guidelines relating to COVID-19.
Additional safety measures have been implemented across The Courtyard at Welbeck. These measures include:
- Requesting all visitors to visit in groups no larger than six, unless visiting as a household or support bubble.
- Requesting all visitors wear face coverings in our shops, galleries and café, when not seated. Anyone without a face covering will not be allowed into these areas, other than those who are exempt.
- Asking one person from each party to leave details for the NHS Test and Trace when visiting The Harley Gallery, The Portland Collection and The Harley Café.
- Creating safe queuing areas and limiting the number of visitors in our shops, galleries and café.
- Installing of hand sanitising stations around the site. We politely ask all visitors to sanitise their hands before entering our shop, galleries and café.
- Adding signage and one way systems to assist visitors and staff to respect social distancing.
- Increasing the frequency of onsite cleaning routines.
- Adding protection screens at payment points and ask that visitors use contactless/card payments when possible.
- Customer toilets only.
To enable social distancing, the team at the Farm Shop are constantly monitoring customer numbers, sanitise stations have been installed and are readily available for use, cleaning stations with everything you need to wipe down trolleys and baskets are accessible and they are asking all customers to wear a face covering, unless exempt. If possible, we ask that only one member from each household visits. If you are shielding or prefer, the Farm Shop has set up a click and collect service. More details about this service can be found here.
The Harley Gallery and Portland Collection have received Visit England's 'Good to Go' accreditation and have measures into place for everyone's safety. Including restrictions on visitor numbers, mandatory face coverings, sanitising stations and one way systems. For further visitor guidelines and opening times, please click here.
Additional safety measures have been put in place at The Harley Café, these include:
- Reducing customer capacity and amending the layout to ensure safe social distancing can be adhered to at all times.
- Requesting that all customers follow current government guidance on the number of households permitted to dine out together.
- Remain seated.
- Payment by card is preferred.
- Extra cleaning of tables and chairs between bookings.
- Wear a face covering when moving around the space.
- Leave details for the NHS Test and Trace, either by scanning the QR on the NHS app or filling in a form provided.
For opening times, please see the individual business page.
We look forward to welcoming you back to The Courtyard at Welbeck soon.