Dine at The Harley Café on Valentine's Day
12 January 2022
As the most romantic day of the year approaches, treat the one you love to an extra special meal at The Harley Café this Valentine's Day.
Head Chef Ricky Stephenson and his team of cupids are spreading the love this February with a feast to send your tastebuds into overdrive.
This specially selected menu is the perfect romantic gesture for showing the ones you love just how much they mean to you. Take a look at what's on the menu:
- Broad bean hummus on grilled sourdough with Sinodun Hill goats cheese, pickled shallots with a hazelnut dressing.
- Ham hock and cider terrine with pear chutney and toasted sourdough.
- Indian platter of spinach paratha green bean and coriander bhajis, cauliflower pakoras and Bombay potatoes with coriander chutney and yoghurt raita.
- Chateaubriand, with triple cooked chips, purple sprouting broccoli and Bearnaise sauce (for 2 to share).
- Slow-braised lamb knuckle with a rosemary and garlic sauce served with creamy mash potato.
- Cauliflower dahl, topped with Tarka marinated king prawns, with turmeric pickled cauliflower and onion seeds
- Roasted onion, beetroot and thyme tart with celeriac puree (VG)
- Warm Valrhona triple chocolate brownie with vanilla ice cream.
- Baked Bramley apples with ginger crumble and custard.
- Burnt Basque cheesecake with poached rhubarb.
A selection of wines, Welbeck Abbey Brewery ales and soft drinks will be available.
How to book
Dining will take place on Monday 14th February 2022 at 6pm and 8pm and tables can be booked on the Welbeck Farm Shop website from Monday 17th January 2022. With only 20 places available per sitting. Tickets will be sold on a first-come basis. Prices range from £7 - £50. A non-refundable £10 deposit per person is required at the time of booking. Click here to pre-book your table.
Tickets can be purchased directly during opening times from Tuesday 18th January. The Harley Café is open Tuesday – Sunday, 9am – 4pm. Want to know more? Call the café team on 01909 512 551. It is advised to call between 9am – 11am and 3pm – 4pm.
Prefer to wine and dine at home? We have you covered!
Choose from Welbeck Farm Shop's dine at home meals, all freshly prepared by their expert teams. More information coming soon!