The historic Welbeck Estate is a beautiful location to call home. We manage more than 300 properties in rural settings or pretty villages such as Cuckney, Norton, Holbeck and Holbeck Woodhouse.
Most of the villages have community facilities - including schools, village pubs, recreational land, and shops so our properties are suitable for all ages.
The estate is on the border of Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire and is in a fantastic location for easy access via car to all the nearby cities, being only 15 minutes from both the M1 and the A1.
Springfield Farm - Belph
An exclusive range of six barn conversions and cottages in Belph on the edge of the historic Welbeck estate are now ready for sale.
Choose a home here and you’ll be able to enjoy a rural lifestyle, nestled within a hamlet that dates back to the 19th century. This idyllic location enjoys the benefit of being right on the doorstep of the Welbeck estate, where you’ll find the award-winning Welbeck Farm Shop and The Harley Café, The Harley Gallery and The Portland Collection galleries as well as the Dukeries Garden Centre.
There’s stunning scenery to be enjoyed nearby, including Creswell Crags and its stunning gorge, Sherwood Forest and the National Trust owned Clumber Park. In addition, just a few minutes’ drive away, you’ll find amenities such as a post office, shops, and train station.
Our Springfield Farm development includes:
- Springfield Farm House - a three-bedroom farmhouse with en suite, family bathroom, kitchen, dining room and lounge - UNDER OFFER
- Mellish House - a two-bedroom house with two en suites, kitchen, dining room, lounge, snug, detached annexe and double garage - UNDER OFFER
- The Gate House - a two-bedroom barn conversion with kitchen, dining room, lounge, study, shower room, bathroom and store.
- The Granary – a three-bedroom barn conversion with dressing room, kitchen/dining/lounge, bathroom, shower room, dressing room, plus possible outbuilding.
- The Dairy – a two-bedroom barn conversion, kitchen, lounge/dining, and bathroom, plus possible outbuilding.
- Stable Cottage – a two-bedroom cottage with kitchen/dining/lounge, utility room, and shower room.
For further details please download the development brochure, or call our agents William H Brown on 01909 500 505 or email: email@example.com
We have no residential lettings available at the moment. Please do keep checking our website though, as we have some new barn conversions that will be available to let in the next few months.
Please note all tenancies are subject to a referencing process.