If you’re looking for a beautiful spot to escape to, then you’ll love our selection of holiday cottages and barns, in the heart of Welbeck.
Staying on the estate
Here you’ll find delicious food fresh from the estate including Stichelton Cheese, Welbeck Abbey Brewery real ales and bread and patisserie from Welbeck Bakehouse. The holiday cottages and barns are self-catering, but breakfast hampers are available to pre-order from Welbeck Farm Shop.
Tucked away in a quiet part of the estate are the newly transformed Holbeck Farm Barns, providing the chance to truly get away from it all. These self-contained barn conversions are currently being furnished and will be available from mid-august. They are set in the estate’s picture-perfect village of Holbeck with uninterrupted views of rolling fields and woodland. There are five adjacent holiday properties available, sleeping from four to eight people. Find out more.
Explore the Local Area
There are two types of stay on Welbeck estate. One where you simply enjoy the tranquillity of this country retreat and escape from it all or one where you can head out and explore the wealth of activities nearby. Welbeck makes the ideal base for exploring further afield with a variety of attractions within a short drive away.
Our flexible booking policy
We have suspended our usual cancellation policy so you can book with peace of mind. This also applies to existing bookings. If you have to change plans due to coronavirus, you can move or cancel your stay up to 48 hours before the check-in day, due to:
- Government restrictions make it impossible for you to travel to the property.
- You or other guests have Covid-19 symptoms in the two weeks before your check-in.
- You have to self-isolate.
If this happens you will have three options:
- Move your booking: You can move your booking to any dates up to the end of 2021 (subject to availability). The price may be higher or lower depending on the time of year. If you move your stay we will not charge any admin fees.
- Take a credit note: If you want to move your booking but you are not sure of dates we can give you a credit note for later. This will be valid up to the end of 2021, and there will be no admin fee charged.
- Cancel your booking: In this case, we will refund all payments.
When we are ready to revert back to the standard policy we’ll give plenty of notice so you don’t get ‘caught out’ by a change.